The goals of this community are to create a community to nurture and encourage Beauty+Online students in their journey of transformation and growth. As well as to encourage new friendships and connections and stimulate interest and enhance involvement in Beauty+Online Courses through course participation and engagement.
In order to meet the goals of this community, it’s important for members to feel like they are in a safe place that is populated by people with shared interests. As such, we request that you read and adhere to the guidelines that follow.
- Treat others online with the same respect and courtesy that you would extend to them in real life.
- Be tolerant towards other’s viewpoints; respectfully disagree when opinions do not align.
- Respect the privacy and personal information of other students and participants.
- Communicate with courtesy and respect.
PLEASE REFRAIN FROM:
- Making personal attacks on other community members.
- Using defamatory remarks or make false statements against others.
- Posting prejudiced comments or profanity.
- Bullying or make inflammatory remarks to other community members.
- Promoting, posting, commenting or sharing referrals, recommendations, marketing materials, sales materials or promotional materials of any kind. Promotion or sales of third-party products or services is strictly prohibited.
UTILIZE POSTING, MESSAGING, AND EMAIL RESPONSIBLY:
These tools are intended to increase participation in course activities and enhance the overall course experience for each student.
We will take action when we see someone violating these guidelines. Sometimes that just means giving someone a warning; other times it means revoking certain privileges or accounts entirely. We request that all community members report behavior that violates our guidelines to email@example.com
By logging onto the community and activating your profile, you are considered to be in agreement with the Beauty+Online Community Guidelines listed above.